Welcome to Online portal for SSC 2017 here we have latest GK to crack SSC Exams as we all know that SSC Conducts various exams to recruit in Government of India. MTS, CPO , CHSL and CGL are most famous exams conducted by SSC huge number of candidates already applied for SSC MTS exam in calendar year 2017. So its very important to clear General Knowledge Section which is one of the most important for Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CGL and MTS General Knowledge
In CGL there are 25 questions from General Awareness Section which carries 50 marks and in MTS there are 50 marks questions and candidates must score good marks in order to cross cut off list. Here we have top class GK Questions with Answers listed below :
Important Topics from General Awareness for SSC
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- Important Days.
- General Politics.
- Books and Authors.
- Economic Scene.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News
Chapter wise General Knowledge
|Chapter 1||Chapter 2||Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4||Chapter 5||Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7||Chapter 8||Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10||Chapter 11||Chapter 12|
SSC CGL free Online Test series for SSC CGL and MTS 2017
|Test 1||Test 2|
|Test 3||Test 4|
|Test 7||Test 8|
|Test 9||Test 10|
SSC MTS GK 2017, SSC GK, SSC CGL GK, General Knowledge 2017 , GK 2017, GK Download pdf , GK PDF 2017 SSC MTS GK and Current Affairs 2017 Download PDF Free Online Test series also available for Competitive Exams 2017 2018 Get Free and Updated Current Affairs for SSC MTS and CGL Exam 2017. Multitasking Staff Recruitment 2017 Free Study Material 2017.
GK Questions and Answers for SSC MTS 2017
- For foreigners intending to pursue internship in India, category of visa, titled ________ has been rolled out.
A.Scholar (S) Visa
B.Intern (I) Visa
C.Edu (E) Visa
D.Learner (L) Visa
- In India, effective April 1, e-visa has been sub-divided into three categories — e-tourist visa, e-business visa and
- Who was named Wisden’s Leading Cricketer in the World for 2016?
- Usain Bolt successor, 12-yr-old Jamaican sprinter, who runs 200m in 23 secs, 2 secs short of world record is
A.Wilson Kipsang Kiprotich
- Bangladesh captain ‘Mashrafe Mortaza’ announces retirement from Twenty20 Internationals ahead of his country’s first T20I match against
- As part of the Swachh Bharat campaign, Punjab Kings XI players inaugurate toilet at school in
- Recently, World Wide Web Inventor wins 2016 Turing Award, which is often referred to as the Nobel Prize for the computing industry. Who is he?
- Under new regime, foreign tourists with e-visa can stay in India up to
- Cricketer Adam King has been banned for two years after being found guilty of using performance-enhancing drugs. He belongs to which country?
- Recently, World’s 5th tallest building opened in seoul, South Korea. What is the name of that building?
A.Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel
B.Lotte World Tower
- Who becomes Gujarat’s first woman police chief, DGP?
A.Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
- The youngest person to address Canadian Parliament on April 12, 2017 is
C.Safa al Ahmad
- Indian Government sets up ‘National Board for Electric Mobility’ in a bid to promote electric mobility. This NBEM to be chaired by
A.Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
B.Secretary of Department of Heavy Industry
C.Secretary of Department of Economic Affairs
D.Ministry of Power
- Who is elected as the new president of Ecuador, recently?
- According to doping violation report published by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), India has been ranked at _____ , for 2015 with 117 athletes from the country being punished after testing positive for banned substances.
- Who is elected as the new president of Serbia, recently ?
- The opening match and the final match of 2017 IPL will be played at
A.JSCA International Cricket Stadium
B.Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
C.Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium
D.M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
- Who is the present chairman of IPL?
- The Indian Premier League 2017 will be the _______ edition of the tournament.
- How many teams will contest in 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL), which starts today?
- Intern (I) Visa
- e-medical visa
- Virat Kohli
- Brianna Lyston
- Sri Lanka
- Tim Berners-Lee
- Two months
- New Zealand
- Lotte World Tower
- Geetha Johri
- Malala Yousafzai
- Secretary of Department of Heavy Industry
- Lenin Moreno
- Aleksandar Vucic
- M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
- Rajeev Shukla