ssc chsl 2018, ssc chsl 2017 online application will start very soon once notification released by ssc the registration process will start. As per the latest news SSC will release chsl notification in the month of november 2017. All the aspirants are suggested to keep visit for latest updates. All the links for online application will active once officially announced by SSC.
SSC CHSL 2017 Apply online
Important dates for SSC CHSL 2017 2018 :
- Start date to submit Online Application: – 18th November 2017
- Last date to submit SSC CHSL Online Application: – 12th December 2017
- last date for payment of application fee through challan: December 2017
- Dates of computer-based examination (Tier-1): – 20th March to 20th April 2018 (CBE)
- Date of Examination Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 24th June 2018
- Name of Organization: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of Posts: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Total Vacancies: 5134 (Tentatively)
- Examination Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
For online applications- In online mode the candidates can pay either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking. Nominal service charges may be included in net banking mode of payment.
For offline applications- Rs. 100 has to be paid as application fee through CRF stamps. The stamps has to be cancelled before applying it on the form, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
Exemption of fee- The application fee is exempted in case of female candidates and all the reserved category candidates.
- Notification Date : 18th Nov 2017
Free Online test Series
|Test 1||Test 2|
|Test 3||Test 4|
|Test 7||Test 8|
|Test 9||Test 10|
SSC CHSL Cut Off:
Have a look at the cut-off for SSC CHSL exam of the previous year:
SSC CHSL 2016 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks||Candidate Available|