SSC CPO 2017-2018 Application Forms will available from April 22, 2017. Apply online for various posts through this Recruitment process on ssc.nic.in or Directly visit to Apply for the SSC CPO 2017. The Notification for the same exam will be released on 22nd april 2017 after that eligible candidates can apply online.
SSC CPO 2017 Application Form
Click Here to Apply Now
Important Dates for CPO 2017 :
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||SI ASI in Delhi Police CAPF BSF ITBP CRPF and other Posts|
|No of the vacancy||Various Posts|
|Start date of the online Application form||22.04.2017|
|Last date of the online Application Form||15.05.2017|
|Job category||Government Job|
|Official web site||www.ssc.nic.in|
Candidates must have graduation degree from any recognized Board/ University or with good Academic records
Download SSC CPO Syllabus 2017 Click Here
- Age Limit For the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years. as on 1st January 2016. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories as per India Government norms
- Age Limit for OBC Category (After Relaxation): 20 to 28 Years.
- Age Limit for SC/ST Category (After Relaxation): 20 to 30 Years.
- Sub inspector (SI) in Delhi Police
- Sub inspector (SI) in CAPFS
- Sub Inspector in border Security Force
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub inspector in Central reserve Police force (CRPF)
- Sub Inspector in indo-Tibetan border Police forces (ITBPF)
- Sub inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant sub inspector (ASI) in CISF
- Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rupees One Hundred Only (Rs.100/-)
- Payable through CRF stamps In Case Of Offline or SBI Challan Or Online Payment through State Bank Of India For Online Application
- Fees Exempted for All Woman Candidates & Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribe & Ex-Service Man
About Sub Inspector Designation: Person who is appointed as Sub Inspector will act as in charge for Police station and administration. He/ She should take measures for preventing crimes and investigation. The monthly salary offered for the Sub inspector in Delhi Police and CAPF will be as per pay scale of Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm with grade pay of Rs.4200/- and Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm with grade pay of Rs.2800/- for Assistant SI in CISF.