SSC CPO SI and ASI Eligibility Criteria check whether you are eligible for CPO 2017-2018 Complete details and Physical standard to apply for this recruitment process. SSC will release the Notification for the CPO SI in delhi Police and ASI in CAPF on 22nd April, 2017.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2018
Important Dates for CPO 2017
Candidates we mention below SSC CPO SI Education Qualification post wise check and apply for the post as eligible you are.
- Aspirants must have Graduation degree from recognized university eligible for SSC CPO SI posts in Para Military Forces.
- For Delhi Police SI male candidates must have valid driving license of bike and car during physical endurance test.
Age Limit :
The Candidate’s Age must have between 20 to 25 years. An age relaxation will be applicable as per as govt. norms.
- Minimum Age limit: 20yrs
- Maximum Age Limit: 25yrs
Age relaxation Category wise :
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5yrs
- For OBC Candidates: 3yrs
- For Ex- Serviceman(General): 3yrs
- For ex-Serviceman(OBC): 6yrs
- For Ex- Serviceman(SC/ST): 8yrs
- For Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir(General): 5yrs
- For Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC): 8yrs
- For Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (SC& ST): 10yrs
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee came India before 1st Jan 1962.
- A person from Indian Origin migrated from some countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Vacancy Details :
- Sub- Inspector Delhi Police (Male) – 161
- Sub- Inspector Delhi Police (Male) – 83
- Sub- Inspector in CAPFs – 2989
- ASI in CISF- 1532