Here we have Step by Step Guidelines to Apply for SSC CGL 2018, In order to simplify the process of filling of application for various examinations in SSC, and to make it more convenient for candidates, the Commission has formulated simplified format on the online application procedure for the convenience of candidates. It has two steps:
Steps How to Apply for SSC CGL
Step 1 :
One-time Registration will be a permanent database for candidate. The unique Registration ID and Password can be used by the candidate for all the examinations conducted by SSC. This facility would be available to the candidates to register themselves with SSC, 24X7, throughout the year.
Click Here to Apply Now
How to register for the first time: -In the Home page of ssc.nic.in click on Apply tab then select Apply Link-1 OR you can directly go to site ssconline.nic.in
Step 2 :
Application Filling Procedure ( Application Part )
Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The following figure depicts the complete application form. The application part has 21 fields followed by photographs and signature of the candidate. The data/ details filled in by him earlier, at the time of registration Photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form. The remaining empty field should be filled by the candidate.
Case 1 : If candidate selects offline option then candidate gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. fter getting challan form candidate should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee. After this candidate’s formality is completed. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission. This process takes minimum 48 hours. After 48 hours the candidate may check their application status form by clicking on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
Case 2: In case of online payment candidate will be redirected to Bank site with various payment option as follows. During payment, due to network problem if candidate face any problem he/she has to wait for 48 working hours for the settlement of payment. After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option on the default page.
How to Download Admit Card for SSC :
1) Log on to the Regional SSC Official Website
Here is the complete List of Regional Websites of SSC. Here you are find your State and then open the respective regional websites
2) On the Homepage, click on the “Download Admit card” Link. Then it will open the Page for Downloading Duplicate Admit Cards
3) Thereafter, select the appropriate link, that contains the Link for Downloading the CGL Admit card
4) You can Download the admit cards, by entering your Details Like Registration No. and Date of Birth and click on the “Submit” Button.
SSC Admit Card for all Regions will be announced once released by SSC on ssc.nic.in Get latest updates related to SSC Admit Card/Hall Tickets for All exams conducted by SSC in 2017 2018.
Candidate’s need to follow these simple steps to apply for CGL 2018!
- First of all, Browse the SSC’s official website: ssc.nic.in, ssconline.nic.in
- Where, find for the SSC CGL 2018 Exam
- Click on : Apply online link
- Read the Pre exam instruction carefully
- Then click on Next button
- You will be redirect to apply online page
- Fill online registration for,m correctly
- Attach your ‘Passport Size Photograph‘ and ‘Important Document‘
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button
- An receipt of the online registration form would be generated
- Then next Pay online Payment for fee : RS 100/- by ATM, Credit Card
- Now your CGL 2018 registration is completed successfully.