SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for CGL Exam 2017 2018 Get complete details related to Combined Graduate level exam conducted by SSC. Every year huge number of candidates apply for the CGL recruitment in which SSC Recruit candidates for various posts in central government. Keeping in view the schedule of CGLE 2017 available on the website of the Commission and the above DoPT’s instructions, the crucial date for reckoning of age calculation for CGLE 2017 would be 01.08.2017 and no change in this date would be made. ssc syllabus 2017
SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit will be reckoned as on 1st August, 2017:
|For Post for which age limit is 20-27 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1997|
|For Post for which age limit is 18-27 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1999|
|For Post for which age limit is 20-30 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997|
|For Post for which age limit is upto 30 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1999|
|For Post for which age limit is upto 32 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1999|
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders as well as category-codes for claiming age relaxation as on the date of reckoning (01.08.2016) are as below :
Essential Qualifications as on 1st August, 2017:
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
b) Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
NOTE: During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “ Subordinate Audit Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
A candidate must be either :
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2017
1) Announcement of Notification : 16.05.2017
2) Closing Date of CGL Online application: 16.06.2017
3) Date of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam: 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 (CBE)*
4) SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam Date : 5th to 8th September, 2017.
5) SSC CGL 2017 Tier-3 Exam Date : 12th September, 2017.
6) SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam Date : December, 2017
Staff Selection Commission
- SSC CGL notification 2017: 16.05.2017
- Recruitment department name: Staff Selection Commission
- SSC Examination Name: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
- Article Category: SSC CGL 2017 notification
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Application form status: Apply online
- CGL 2017 notification Pdf: Available Now Download Click here