Welcome to Preparation Section for SSC CGL, MTS, CHSL and CPO Exams 2017 2018 here we have latest current affairs and GK Updates which will help you to crack SSC Exams. All you just need to follow this page daily so that ypu can get best and updated current affairs for upcoming cometitive exams 2017.
SSC Current affairs 2017
- Nepal’s first female Supreme Court chief justice was suspended after an impeachment motion was filed in parliament.
- Sushila Karki, who had one of the highest positions ever held by a woman in Nepal, was suspended automatically after the motion signed by nearly half the members in parliament.
- Karki was accused of interfering with executive powers and issuing biased decisions.
- She was appointed chief justice in April 2016 and was due to retire next month.
- India will give Rs 35 crore to children of freedom fighters in Bangladesh in the next five years under the new ‘Muktijodha scholarship’ scheme.
- All freedom fighters are now eligible for five years multiple entry on Indian visa and 100 of them will be provided free medical treatment in Indian hospitals every year.
- Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis has inaugurated the state’s first automatic weather station at Dongargaon in Nagpur.This is one of the unique project in the country, which will measure wind direction, wind speed, air temperature, relative humidity and record amount of rainfall.This information will be shared with farmers who can then manage sowing in a much better and planned way as per the weather conditions.
- UP Diwas would be celebrated for the first time with the Yogi Adityanath government deciding to observe the day with fervour across the state on January 24, 2018.On January 24, 1950, the United Provinces was rechristened as Uttar Pradesh and previous governments in the state had been regularly receiving demands from different quarters to mark the day as UP Diwas.
- An Indonesian man who claimed to be the oldest person alive, died at the age of 146 in his village in the Seragaen district of Central Java.Saparman Sodimejo, also known as Mbah Ghoto, had an identity card which recorded the date of his birth as December 31, 1870, which was reportedly confirmed by the Indonesian records office.
Important GK Questions and Answers for SSC
Current affairs and GK is one of the most important part to crack CGL Exam and most of the students take this section very lightly but main thing is this you have to focus on each and every section carefully.