SSC North Region Admit Card 2017 Download your admit card for sscnr Here we have complete details of Exam related to ssc nr that is North Region for SSC recruitment 2017 SSC MTS Admit card is now available on official website of North Region.
- CALL LETTER FOR HIGHER SECONDARY & MATRICULATION LEVEL EXAMINATION OF SELECTION POST 2016 FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION- REGARDING
- CALL LETTER FOR SKILL TEST(TYPING TEST/DEST) FOR HIGHER SECONDARY & MATRICULATION LEVEL EXAMINATION OF “SELECTION POST EXAMINATION, 2016”
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. NR/1/2017 (CLOSING DATE – 7th JUNE 2017)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES OF MTS – 2016 EXAMINATION
- LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES WITH MARKS FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR (FINGER PRINT), POST CAT.NO B-12, ADVT. NO. NR/1/2014
- ADMIT CARD FOR MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL)STAFF (TIER-I) 2016
- NOTIFICATION OF POST OF SECTION OFFICER (HORTICULTURE), ADVERTISEMENT NO. NR/1/2016 PUBLISHED IN THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ON 03-09-2016 CAT. NO. NR11416
Regional Director (NR)
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.- 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi,
Below contact details are only for candidates appearing examination held in Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
|Information & Facilitation Centre||011-24363343|
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment for Group B posts also under the Central Government. Thus, the Commission recruits for the major work force of the Central Government. This segment constitutes the most vital part of the Government machinery; the posts for which it makes recruitment are at the grass root level which interact with the public and interfaces with the implementation of the Government’s policies.
The Commission comprises of a Chairman, 2 Members and a Secretary-cum-Controlle of Examinations.
The Commission is headed by Shri Ashim Khurana.
The Commission has been provided with a Regional set up in order to ensure smooth conduct of its recruitment examinations through a large network of examination centres situated in different parts of the country for the convenience of the candidates. The Regional Offices of the Commission are headed by Regional Directors and the Sub Regional Offices by Deputy Directors.
SSC Examinations are held in the Centres from among the following in Northern Region :
|Delhi||Jaipur ,Kota, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Alwar, Sriganganagar||Haldwani, Almora, Srinagar, Dehradun|